Return Policy & Procedure
Return of Goods
- A return authorization goods number (RGA) must be obtained from our call center. Returned items should be shipped as soon as possible as return numbers will expire 60 days after date of issue. Only authorized FPDirect RGA’s will be accepted to be considered for credit.
- Products will be returned to the servicing DC location. Please display your given RGA number on all boxes and/or pallets being returned. No returns will be allowed on special orders, mounted product, painted product or any other product that has been altered from its original state.
- Customer pays freight with the exception of an error on the part of FPDirect. If this is applicable, provide a copy of freight charges and circumstances will be reviewed and handled accordingly.
- Only standard pack quantities in resalable condition can be returned.
- Stock Adjustments: up to 10% of annual spend with a 2-for-1 offsetting order – i.e. $100,000 purchased in calendar year would allow up to a $10,000 return with a $20,000 offsetting order. Nothing over one year from date of purchase is eligible for stock adjustments. Please provide proof of purchase with invoice and date of purchase.
- There is a 15% re-stocking fee on regular returns over 90 days from date of purchase and no regular returns will accepted after 6 months. Please provide proof of purchase with invoice and date of purchase.
- The Power Protection Warranty Program is in place exclusively for Power Products branded lines.
- All products are free from defects in material workmanship for 1 year, unlimited mileage from date of sale. LED lights are 3 years unlimited mileage and tapered wheel bearings are 2 years unlimited mileage.
- Customer pays freight on warranty items and all warranties are returned to the servicing DC location only. Only exception is FleetPride Exclusive brand product, in which the customer will not be responsible for freight costs on warrantable returns.
- Warranty claims for other brands purchased through FPDirect are to be sent to the servicing DC location and will be forwarded to the respective manufacturers. Credit will be issued to the customer based upon determination of manufacturer. Warranties are sent back prepaid by the customer.